We are a part of the group of Danish capital company ABC Pavilloner A/S. Together we are a trademark of modular frame houses which is rapidly making its way to Baltic and Scandinavian countries. UAB Baltic Modules proved to be well organized company able to manage different types of projects in various countries. During 17 years of activity we have gained enough experience, therefore, we can offer top-quality service, products and project management to our customers. We are certified according to LST EN 9001:2015, LST EN ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 quality management systems.
Our vision – to become leading builders of modular frame houses in Baltic and Scandinavian countries.
Our mission – to ensure high quality of products and services as well as to demonstrate that modular architecture can be compared to our traditional one – equally reliable, qualitative, having no planing or design restrictions, and the most important – saving Your time.
Responsibility – all our decisions are made responsibly, by taking into account their impact to the company, employees, society and the surrounding environment.
Quality – we are professionals in our field and constantly improve processes of the performed works. We take a proactive approach and offer flexible solutions.
Team work – we are a united team and work together to achieve common goals. Team work is our key to successful company’s activities.
The main aim of UAB Baltic Modules is to promote fast, economic, ecological construction of modular houses. By implementing these principles, we undertake:
- To work according to management system corresponding to requirements of LST EN 9001:2015, LST EN ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 standards and constantly improve it;
- To take measures to ensure that this quality, environmental protection and occupational safety and health policy would be comprehensible to all company’s employees and would become their main objective;
- To comply with the requirements of laws and other normative documents;
- To create safe and harmless to health work environment (including pollution, disease and injury prevention) to the company’s employees and all other persons related to the company’s activities;
- To focus on training and improvement of the employees at all levels to ensure their ability to achieve objectives set by the company;
- To constantly review and update process assessment criteria to ensure that quality, environmental protection and occupational safety and health system would help to improve company’s activities;
- To have open communication with interested parties and take into account their requirements.
All company’s employees are familiar with quality, environmental protection and occupational safety and health policy as well as company’s objectives and are fully aware of their responsibilities. This ensures implementation of laws and other normative acts.
We are here to help You realise Your ideas. Approximately 30 qualified professionals are constantly working in our company and they are ready to share their knowledge and long-year experience in order to help You meet Your expectations.